Based in Kent, we work mainly (but not exclusively) with catering and hospitality clients in London and the South East, providing consultancy services for:
- Events/catering companies
- Corporates with in-house dining facilities
- Food suppliers
BAW Consulting’s food solutions business is run by Bruce Wilson, an experienced chef consultant whose 18-year career in the industry has included many varied, high-profile roles.
- running the multi-million pound turnover 5th Floor restaurant in the Tate Modernas Head Chef (among several other Head Chef positions)
- Executive Chef of Creative Events, responsible for business development at one of the UK’s leading events companies, overseeing cateringat several major London venues events and events such as RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- opening, developing and managing operations at a range of restaurants within landmark venues such as the National Portrait Gallery andRoyal Academy and major corporate hospitality sites such as Sony Europe, Pepsi Co.
- pitching for, and overseeing , large-scale venue and event catering contracts, such as Royal Ascot, BBC Music Awards, ILM Star Wars launch party, Live Nations Festivals, and bespoke events at Olympics sites
- building hotel/restaurant concepts in London and the south coast, including developing a cookery school
- early in his career, working in a Michelin-starred restaurant (the Greenhouse) under Head Chef Paul Merritt, where he honed his skills